• 1 large egg
• 1/3 cup olive oil
• 2/3 cup milk
• 1 1/2 cups tapioca flour
• 1/2 cup grated goat’s cheese
• 1 teaspoon of salt (or more to taste)
- Pre-heat oven, prepare mini-muffin tin: Preheat oven to 180˚C. Spread a small amount olive oil around the insides of each well of a mini-muffin tin.
- Blend ingredients: Put all the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth. You may need to use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender so that everything gets blended well. At this point you can store the batter in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Pour into mini-muffin tin: Pour batter into prepared mini-muffin tin, not quite to the top; leave about 1/8 inch from the top.
- Bake: Bake at 180˚ in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until all puffy and nicely browned. Remove from oven and let cool on a rack for a few minutes.
Eat while warm or save to reheat later.
Brazilian cheese bread is very chewy, a lot like Japanese mochi.