- 1 mango
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked in water overnight
- 1 cup coconut milk (canned)
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbs. honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Drain and rinse the cashews, place into a food processor or blender.
- Add the coconut milk, coconut oil, honey and vanilla.
- Blend on high speed for about 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour half of the mixture into a 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 inch) silicone mould or lined slice tin.
- Place into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the flesh of the mango to the remaining mixture.
- Whiz again for around 2 minutes or until combined.
- Carefully pour the mango filling on top of the vanilla filling and place into the freezer for 2 hours or until set.
- Carefully slice the ice cream bars and enjoy! Store these in the freezer until needed.