- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Heat the oven to 180˚C.
- Toss the tomatoes, coconut oil, garlic, crushed red pepper and a tablespoon of marjoram in a large bowl.
- Place the chicken breasts on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, while arranging the tomatoes in a single layer on a sheet around the chicken.
- Sprinkle the chicken generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast until the chicken breasts are cooked through and the tomatoes are blistered, for about 35 minutes.
- Transfer to plates.
- Spoon the tomatoes and juices over.
Sprinkle the plates with the remaining tablespoon of marjoram and serve